Friday, October 10, 2008

Building a room PILLOWS


I would pop the room with color in a delectable pillow like this one by Meringue Designs now what I would do is either place this on the fabulous Martha Stewart Settee OR place it on the bedding (tbd).











I think this Green pillow would be nice to pop off the settee-- this one would go on the bed itself.
I found this pillow on etsy.com by Sun2Create
I chose this pillow because it's going to not only pop the settee but it also pulls in the french style.


Lastly for a bit of whimsy (and to add some "french blue") we have this fabulous fun pillow by Maries Cosy Cushions. It's fun and remains sophisticated while helping to ground the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including my pillow. You are doing a great job building this room. I want to live THERE!