Sunday, April 20, 2008

The NEW BLOG!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is an attempt to fill you in on my artwork--- now that I'm graduated from college with degree in Fine Art-- but have been working for a bank for 3 years-- I've decided to try and do all I can to get my name and artwork out there! I hope you enjoy the progression of this blog which I hope will help introduce you to not only my artwork, but me as an artist as well. I think it will be interesting to watch the natural progression of not only my artwork but this blog as well.

I plan to update this page as I am working on new artwork and as I post the items to sell. I want to create somewhat of an open forum for discussion on my work and where you, as my reader feel I should go with it.

As of two weeks ago, I started selling my artwork on Etsy.com. This is a great website to simply get your work out there-- regardless of whether or not it sells. Please check out my site and let me know what you think! : http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5040542

With that my friends I bid you good night!

No comments: